There are a lot of ways that you can get involved with the effort to preserve Jewelers’ Row:
- Sign the Petition
- Contact Mayor Jim Kenney (James.Kenney@phila.gov) and Councilman Mark Squilla (Mark.Squilla@phila.gov)
- Donate to the Preservation Alliance specifically to help defray the legal fees associated with trying to stop the demolition of the Jewelers’ Row properties.
- Buy a t-shirt $5 from each shirt sold goes to the Preservation Alliance’s fundraiser (see bullet above)
- Show up to community meetings (you can stay up to date on when these are happening by joining the “Save Jewelers’ Row” Facebook page)
- Post on social media (check out our #ashtags page to make the most of your posts)
- Follow and share this blog, comment on posts, and consider contributing your own post about or photos of Jewelers’ Row. Contact us at email@example.com if you’re interested in contributing a post or photos to the blog.